Fun facts about your photographer || Leicestershire Boudoir
Hey, I get it! When your planning on getting nakey in front of someone, it’s only fair that you know a bit about them too, which is why I’ve put together this post containing 5 fun facts about me (the girl with the camera)!
- If I could live anywhere, it’d be in a camper van travelling the world. One day i’ll make it happen, but for now we’ll just spend the holidays exploring new places. I’ve had the privilege of visiting some amazing places so far including; Italy, Budapest, Cuba, Belgium and New York.
- I have recently started running, like actually running… Im usually a lazy, park right next to the supermarket door type of girl but I’m starting to get into the whole exercise malarky. I recently completed the Rugby half marathon and am still on a high from it!
- I HATE ANIMALS. There I said it. I hate them. There is just something about all that fur and slobber that creeps me out. There may be some slight allergies too, who knows. Coincidentally, i’m also a vegetarian. People can’t seem to get their heads round that one.
- I am a fully trained Beauty Therapist. Straight from school I went to college to study Beauty Therapy and spent many years offering treatments including facials, massage, pedicures and waxing.
- I have been a professional photographer since 2015, but started learning about photography when I was 21 years old. Alongside this amazing boudoir business, I am also a wedding photographer covering intimate elopements and destination weddings. Check out my website here Peach Dreams
Thanks so much for reading my 5 fun facts about me!